- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
I have been working on these two radios during the winter and now I finally got them finished.
The Rogers was a 6 volt battery set and someone had converted it to 110 volts and they did a good job… I recapped it and did the cabinet. I had to use some different knobs but the grill cloth is original. On several of these the plastic dial is burnt or worn away , but on this one the dial is very good.
The RCA needed a recap and the cabinet needed to be done.It has three bands and plays well. I installed phono jacks on both radios so an MP3 could be played. .
Here are some photos
I did not get all the photos on because I forgot to resize some of them. Hopefully ,here are the rest
Click on the different category headings to find out more. You can also change some of your preferences. Note that blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience on our websites and the services we are able to offer.
These cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with services available through our website and to use some of its features.
We provide you with a list of stored cookies on your computer in our domain so you can check what we stored. Due to security reasons we are not able to show or modify cookies from other domains. You can check these in your browser security settings.
We also use different external services like Google Webfonts, Google Maps, and external Video providers. Since these providers may collect personal data like your IP address we allow you to block them here. Please be aware that this might heavily reduce the functionality and appearance of our site. Changes will take effect once you reload the page.
Google Webfont Settings:
Google Map Settings:
Google reCaptcha Settings:
Vimeo and Youtube video embeds: