Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    matt flesch
    Forum Participant

Hello,
    I recently purchased my grandparents house and they left behind 2 radios. Both are Marconi’s. One is a 1938 Model 141 and the other is a Radio-Phonograph Model 320 ( I don’t know the year) I’m just wondering what the radios would be worth? I’ve only been able to find one image online of the 141 and can’t find anything about the 320. Basically, there’s no inforamtion out there about these radios so I don’t know if I have something rare or not. I’m hoping someone on this forum has some knowledge about these radios and could possibly help me out. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Matt

John Bartley
    Forum Participant

Hi Matt,

What you have are two basic homeowner radios, one from the 1930’s (the 141) and one from the late fourties or early fifties (the 320). Unfortunately the 141, although a very attractive set, is in need of some cosmetic work, with the grill cloth badly torn, among other things. It would probably have the most value of the two, but I wouldn’t make plans to go and buy a new car (just kidding). I doubt that either of these would fetch $100. It’s too bad, as I imagine that your grandparents might have bought these new? and obviously enjoyed them as they kept them long after they were not really usable any longer.

Service data is available for both of these should you decide to go about getting them restored as keepsakes.

cheers

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.