Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Wayne Brown
    Forum Participant

Hi all, Ive got a number of these flyers on this model from my dads radio business days and just wanted to post a pic. I`m sure this is a Canadian Westinghouse radio and so the flyer would also be Canadian. Does anyone have one of these Radios?

Wayne

Sterling Spurrell
    CVRS Member

Nice flyer but have never seen the radio.

Wayne Brown
    Forum Participant

I haven’t seen the radio either Sterling but the flyer would look great with the model 80 if someone has one.

Wayne

Sterling Spurrell
    CVRS Member

If you want to part with a flyer let me know . I would not mind having one to frame and hang on the wall .

Wayne Brown
    Forum Participant

I cant pm you as Im not a member, if I had your mailing address I could send you one if you could pay the shipping fees. Don`t know how to do this-never done it before?

Sterling Spurrell
    CVRS Member

Sent you a PM with my email.

Dan Walker
    CVRS Member

I have two Westinghouse model 80 radios.
    I have one of them working, but the volume control needs to be changed. it is is good condition.
    I have not looked at the second one yet, but it needs the top veneer replaced.
    I have many other projects I am working on, so It is not a priority.
    The one that works has a good sound., and the cabinet is good.
    Here are some photos
    Dan in Calgary

Wayne Brown
    Forum Participant

Hi Dan, ive tried sending an email to the email address you gave me but for some reason its not going out to you from my end.I know i can`t type the email add you gave me on here but can you pm me your address once more so i can double check it.Thanks.

Wayne

Jennifer
    Forum Participant

Hello – I have recently purchased a Westinghouse Model 80 Radio. Would anyone have any information about where I can get the schematics for this radio. Also looking for a replacement for the missing wooden knob. No luck on Ebay. Thank you!

• This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by Jennifer.
    Sterling Spurrell
    CVRS Member

Here is a copy

Jennifer
    Forum Participant

Thank you very much for sending this information! Really appreciate that!

Dan Walker
    CVRS Member

By the looks of one of your photos, you are missing the escutcheon for the radio.
    I have sent you a personal message concerning the knob.
    If you are interested in the escutcheon you can let me know.
    Dan in Calgary

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.