Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #18801
    Bill East
    Forum Participant

    Just started working on a very nice RCA 6 TUBE model 226. That uses the following tubes: 41 6B7 6D6 80 6A7 6D6
    Does anyone know what the Toggle switch on the rear chassis located just below the Phono jack used for. When I switch it a London squeal is heard in the speaker. Please reply with any info..

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.