Bob Masse
Forum Participant

Hi! Phil,
I attached some info on the part you are referring to. It is a ballast voltage regulator. The part number is below. If you can’t find one, you can repair it with a power resistor. The chassis should have a plate on it that gives the Type Number on it. This is the chassis number. If you get me that number I can check to make sure this is the correct info.
Hope this helps.
Bob Masse