Dan Walker
CVRS Member

Bob I got the mould builder from a craft and hobby store here in Calgary. It is called mould builder made by Castin’Craft and I got it at Michels [spelling?] I believe that is a chain hobby craft store.
It does take some time to make the mould because you have to coat the original piece many many times,but that was the only choice I had since I could not find that part at all. These are different types of filler you can use to make the piece and one of them is a sort of acrylic and it is harder,but I think that you could stain or paint it. For mine I used plaster of paris but I do find that it breaks very easy. I had to make two of these before I was carefull enough not to break it.
I hope this information helps you Dan