CVRS Member

Go to http://www.tubesandmore.com (Antique Radio Supply), they have a variety of SS vibrator substitutes.
I have purchased these units from them before when restoring old car radios. Shipping is fast and
units cost about $28. I used a 6VDC Positive Ground unit in a radio for a 1940’s Frazer Manhattan back
about 8 years ago, still running.