Ralph Spracklin
CVRS Member

What are the Part numbers of the tubes. Those Fleetwood tubes are most likely replacement tubes. You can also download pics to you your computer and trying to Post from you computer. Try just just picking up the pics and pasting them into the body of the text when you make a Post.