Home Forums Show & Tell What is it Reply To: What is it

Forum Participant

I checked some tubes and found most are labeled “Fleetwood”. Also a/c plug-ins for “phono motor only”, “TV” & “AUX”. Also RC’s for “PHONO”, “TAPE PLAY BACK” & TAPE RECORD”. I am still have technical difficulties trying to shrink down photo’s that are small enough to download from my IPhone. Photos to follow soon (hopefully).