Home Forums Electronics Restoration What’s this part? Reply To: What’s this part?

John Greenland
CVRS Member


If you are reasonably certain that one lead connects to pin 2 of the audio output tube, a 42 , then it is quite likely that these two caps are C11 a 0.05 UF capacitor and C10, a 0.005 UF cap.
Both have to do with the audio output.
When you replace them you should probably use caps rated for 600 volts.

Good luck
John G.