Les Dickson
CVRS Member

Hi Dan. I can’t tell from the pictures, but if the glass is flat you could just get a glass shop to cut new pieces for you. If it’s beveled or curved it’s possible to make your own using plastic than can be shaped with heat. I can tell you more about that if your interested.