CVRS Member

After much fiddling, I managed to come up with a way to wrap the broken aluminum arm with metal as epoxy alone doesn’t have a chance to hold this together.. I secured a metal splint with 1 screw and a drift pin from a 1957 Mercedes door lock cylinder. I will coat the whole thing in JB weld to finish the repair. Even after having the tuner drive completely apart, it will still be a surprise to see how it works all back together. Haven’t a clue how this system works. I have removed the station preset cones as with the splinted arm, I don’t want to stress my repair. All the stations at the cones locations are long gone anyways. More pics of this cockamaimie system.