Dan Walker
CVRS Member

Hello Gerry:
I did some research for you on this radio and the schematics for a 10-57 a 10-58 and a 10-59 are the schematics for it.
It uses a 80 tube for the rectifier.
You are going to need a tuning bulb [if yours is burnt out]
It is a 24 volt bulb and you will have to get the right one with the proper mili amps.
When you contact me I can tell you which one will work.
I hope this will help you out,
Dan Walker in Calgary

  • This reply was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by Dan Walker.